Build size
Plot size
More search options

Spanish Golden Visa

Spanish Golden Visa

The Golden Visa is a residence visa issued to any non-EU national who intends to make a significant investment in the Spanish economy. The visa offers the holder and their family members residency in Spain and visa-free access to the Schengen Zone. 

It is advisable that anyone seeking to obtain a Golden Visa should consult with a legal expert, contact Cool Casas today and we will help you find the right property investment to suit your requirements.

Contact Cool Casas today to discuss the Spanish Golden Visa +34 865 615 010 or email us at

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I qualify for a Golden Visa in Spain?

Purchase real estate in Spain worth at least €500,000, either as one single dwelling or several with an overall worth in excess of €500,000.

An investor must;

Be of legal age (+18 years old).

Have health insurance in Spain.

Have no history of criminal records.

Have not been refused a Schengen Visa in the past.

What Family Members Can Be Included on the Spain Golden Visa?

Your children under the age of 18. If you have any children who are not minors but are nonetheless dependent due to any health or mental conditions, they also classify for the visa.

Dependent elderly parents.

Your family members will also receive residence permits and be allowed freedom of movement in the Schengen Zone.

Benefits of the Spain Golden Visa

Spain is part of the European Union, which means Spanish residents can travel visa-free to all Schengen Zone countries for up to three months in a six-month period, as can your family members. Other benefits include:

You can work and live in Spain legally.
You can bring your family members with you (spouse, children, and dependent parents)

You and your family members will have access to public services such as state health care and schooling.

How Long is the Golden Visa for Spain Valid?

The Golden Visa which you receive at the Embassy will be valid for one year. During this year, you have to enter Spain and exchange your visa for a Spain residence permit, which will be valid for two years.

If you intend to live in Spain, you can apply for permanent residence after five years of continuous residency (at least six months out of the year).

Contact Cool Casas today to discuss the Spanish Golden Visa +34 865 615 010 or email us at

Gestionar consentimiento